All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe only comprehensive geography of China, this fully updated book traces the changes occurring in this powerful and ancient nation across both time and space. Through clear prose and new, dynamic maps and photos, China's Geography illustrates and explains the great differences in economy and culture found throughout China's many regions.
- Author BiographyGregory Veeck is professor of geography at Western Michigan University. Clifton W. Pannell is professor emeritus of geography at the University of Georgia. Youqin Huang is associate professor in the Department of Geography and Planning at the University at Albany, SUNY. Shuming Bao is director of the China Data Center of the University of Michigan.
- Author(s)Clifton W. Pannell,Gregory Veeck,Shuming Bao,Youqin Huang
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication03/03/2016
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleChanging Regions in a Global Context: New Perspectives in Regional Geography Series
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content Note3 black & white illustrations, 37 black & white halftones, 66 maps, 21 tables, 20 graphs
- Weight667 g
- Width175 mm
- Height255 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.98Trending at £27.22
- £4.39Trending at £4.76
- £8.25Trending at £8.93
- £8.99Trending at £9.58
- £26.68Trending at £27.22
- £8.94Trending at £9.25
- £14.54Trending at £15.19
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.