CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.22
- £9.10Trending at £10.99
- £24.98Trending at £25.48
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £27.75Trending at £48.19
- £10.46Trending at £14.24
- £15.43Trending at £24.44
About this product
- DescriptionExamines the legal ramifications of economic and social changes in China, mid 1990s to present.
- Author BiographyDonald C. Clarke is a professor at the George Washington University Law School in Washington DC. His work focuses on legal institutions, law and economic reform, and law and social change in China.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication06/03/2008
- GenreNational Law: Professional
- Series TitleThe China Quarterly Special Issues
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 8
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight300 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edited byDonald C. Clarke
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.