All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOne of China's top wrestling champions shows you how to take down any opponent.
- Author BiographyLiang, Shou-Yu was born on June 28, 1943 in the city of Chongqian, Sichuan Province, China. When he was six he began his training in Qigong, the art of breathing and internal energy control, under the tutelage of his renowned grandfather, the late Liang, Zhi-Xiang. Mr. Liang was taught the esoteric skills of the Emei Mountain sect, including Da Peng Qigong. When he was eight, his grandfather made special arrangements for him to begin training Emei Wushu (martial arts).Tai D. Ngo is a two-time Internal Style U.S. Grand Champion and martial arts instructor. A student of Dr. Yang, Jwing-Ming and Master Liang, Mr. Ngo lives in Malden, MA, and he teaches at YMAA Boston.
- Author(s)Liang Shou-Yu,Tai D. Ngo
- PublisherYMAA Publication Center
- Date of Publication01/01/1997
- GenreBoxing & Combat Sports
- Place of PublicationRochdale
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYMAA Publication Center
- Content Noteill
- Weight367 g
- Width180 mm
- Height252 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.81Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.