All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn illustrated introduction to history and development of the distinctive, traditional folk arts produced across China.
- Author BiographyJin Zhilin was born in Luannan County, Hebei Province. Professor at the Central Academy of Fine Arts, Beijing, and a consultant of the Academy Committee, he has long been engaged in the research and teaching of Chinese folk art and oil painting. He is a member of the NATIONAL fOLK cULTURE protection pROJECT eXPERT committee OF THE MINISTRY OF Culture in China and has published widely on the history of Chinese folk arts and archaeology.
- Author(s)Zhilin Jin
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication25/08/2011
- GenreFine Arts / Art History
- Series TitleIntroductions to Chinese Culture
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note145 colour illus.
- Weight280 g
- Width156 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £14.34Trending at £14.66
- £7.45Trending at £7.84
- £23.91Trending at £29.66
- £36.27Trending at £37.37
- £9.75Trending at £12.13
- £28.91Trending at £37.33
- £16.90Trending at £27.46
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.