Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £7.89Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by jnc_incorporated
- Est. delivery by 22 Feb
- £6.98Free P&P
- Acceptable condition
- Sold by massivebooksuk
- Est. delivery by 28 Feb
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn illustrated introduction to the creation of Chinese gardens through history and their distinctive combination of nature, philosophy and art.
- Author BiographyLou Qingxi is Professor of Architecture at Tsinghua University. Engaged in the research and teaching of Chinese architectural theory for many years, he has published widely on the subject of ancient Chinese architecture and art.
- Author(s)Qingxi Lou
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication25/08/2011
- Series TitleIntroductions to Chinese Culture
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note160 colour illus.
- Weight320 g
- Width156 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.44Trending at £11.05
- £6.17Trending at £7.34
- £12.10Trending at £13.59
- £10.87Trending at £11.71
- £5.70Trending at £7.14
- £10.31Trending at £11.46
- £5.02Trending at £5.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.