All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHelps you reduce pain, increase energy, stave off disease, reverse the signs of ageing, and lengthen your life with simple Chinese healing exercises. This book features an appendix of specific exercises that relieve aches and pains, allergies, digestive disorders, insomnia, stress, and other common health concerns.
- Author BiographySteven Cardoza is a nationally certified and licensed Chinese medical physician who has practised for over fifteen years. He holds an MS degree in traditional Chinese medicine, is a licensed acupuncturist and herbalist, and is certified in many styles of Qi Gong and Wu Taiji. He has been teaching classes in Taoist practices, including workshops at acupuncture colleges, since 1985.
- Author(s)Steven Cardoza
- PublisherLlewellyn Publications,U.S.
- Date of Publication22/11/2013
- GenreAlternative Therapies & Health
- Place of PublicationMinnesota
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLlewellyn Publications,U.S.
- Content Note150 Illustrations
- Weight522 g
- Width190 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.89Trending at £5.17
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £10.25Trending at £11.34
- £10.87Trending at £12.71
- £4.50Trending at £6.01
- £23.94Trending at £24.01
- £5.70Trending at £7.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.