All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA thorough and fascinating study of motivations, relationships and impact of Chinese migrants in Africa.
- Author BiographyGiles Mohan is professor of international development at the Open University. He has published extensively in geographical, development studies and African studies journals and has acted as a consultant for a range of BBC documentaries on issues of international development. Ben Lampert is a lecturer in the Development Policy and Practice Group at the Open University. May Tan-Mullins is a human geographer at the University of Nottingham Ningbo, China, having previously worked at the National University of Singapore and Durham University. Daphne Chang is a staff tutor and a faculty associate of the Development Policy and Practice Group at the Open University.
- Author(s)Ben Lampert,Daphine Chang,Giles Mohan,May Tan-Mullins
- PublisherZed Books Ltd
- Date of Publication12/06/2014
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintZed Books Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables, maps
- Weight259 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine138 mm
Best-selling in Dictionaries & Reference
Save on Dictionaries & Reference
- £10.96Trending at £14.12
- £8.96Trending at £9.31
- £15.77Trending at £16.77
- £16.01Trending at £19.99
- £7.20Trending at £9.99
- £5.15Trending at £7.23
- £12.17Trending at £12.64
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.