All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £4.88Trending at £5.00
- £7.75Trending at £7.88
- £4.99Trending at £5.61
- £5.66Trending at £7.06
- £11.95Trending at £12.70
- £32.40Trending at £33.27
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume presents research by Chinese scholars from China and the USA on ways in which Chinese culture influences and intersects with communication theory and practice in China. It includes historical analyses of Mao's political rhetoric before and during the Cultural Revolution.
- Author BiographyD. RAY HEISEY is Professor and Director Emeritus, School of Communication Studies, Kent State University, OH
- Author(s)D. Ray Heisey
- Date of Publication09/05/2000
- Series TitleAdvances in Communication & Culture S.
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 1
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAblex Publishing Corporation
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight638 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.