All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionChinese Verbs & Essentials of Grammar offers a solid foundation of major verbal and grammatical concepts of the language, from pronouns to idioms and expressions and from irregular verbs to expressions of time.
- Author BiographyJulian K. Wheatley has a PhD in Linguistics from University of California, Berkeley. He is an experienced author of Chinese language materials and has directed Chinese language programs at Cornell University and MIT. More recently, he has been a visiting associate professor at the National Institute of Education in Singapore and at the Hong Kong Institute of Education. Currently he is co-director of the Center for Teaching and Learning in China (CTLC), specializing in the languages and linguistics of mainland Southeast Asia and China.
- Author(s)Julian K. Wheatley,Quanyu Huang
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/05/2013
- GenreLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Contemporary
- Weight333 g
- Width154 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best selling in Dictionaries & Reference
Save on Dictionaries & Reference
- £24.18Trending at £27.11
- £16.04Trending at £16.91
- £6.77Trending at £8.21
- £27.74Trending at £29.24
- £22.58Trending at £28.54
- £20.55Trending at £21.99
- £9.86Trending at £10.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.