All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.80Trending at £5.14
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £10.88Trending at £12.83
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
About this product
- Author(s)Derek Stevenson,Ian D. Wilson
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication25/11/2012
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight434 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Table Of ContentsThe Biological Importance of Chirality and Methods Available to Determine Enantiomers.- Drug Analysis Using High-Performance Liquid Chromatographic (HPLC) Chiral Stationary Phases: Where to Begin and Which to Use.- Systematic Studies of Chiral Recognition Mechanisms.- Separation of Enantiomers of Oxyphenonium Bromide by High-Performance Liquid Chromatography.- The Use of Pirkle High-Performance Liquid Chromatography Phases in the Resolution of Enantiomers of Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbon Metabolites.- The Role of Solvents and Steric Factors in the Resolution of ?-Blocker Drugs on Chiral Urea Phases.- Complexation of Dansyl Amino Acid Enantiomers by ?-Cyclodextrin Studied by High-Performance Liquid Chromatography and Fluorescence Measurements.- Analytical and Preparative Chiral Resolution of Some Aminoalcohols by Ion-Pair High-Performance Liquid Chromatography.- Simultaneous Enantioselective Determination of Underivatized ?-Blocking Agents and their Metabolites in Biological Samples by Chiral Ion-Pairing High-Performance Liquid Chromatography.- Chiral Gas and High-Performance Liquid Chromatographic Analysis of Enantiomers of Fungicides and Plant Growth Regulators: Application in Fungal, Plant and Soil Metabolism Studies.- Recent Developments in Enantiomer Separation by Complexation Gas Chromatography.- Use of Various Commercially Available Chiral Stationary Phases in Supercritical Fluid Chromatography.- Strategies for Optimising Chiral Separations in Drug Analysis.- Further Use of Computer Aided Chemistry to Predict Chiral Separations in Liquid Chromatography: Selecting the Most Appropriate Derivative.- An Optical Rotation Detector for High-Performance Liquid Chromatography.- Prospects for Chiral Thin-Layer Chromatography.- Appendix 1 - Chiral Chromatography Literature 1987-1988.- Appendix 2 - Some Manufacturers and Suppliers of Chiral Columns.- Appendix 3 - Abstracts.- Author Index.- Compound Index.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.