All listings for this product
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
About this product
- DescriptionInternational specialists in microbiology, infectious diseases, cardiology immunology and other specialties gathered to this workshop to discuss the possible aetiological role of Chlamydia pneumoniae in the pathogenesis of chronic inflammatory diseases with major public health impact.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication26/10/2000
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note20 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight349 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edited byJohanna L'age-Stehr
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.