Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £2.52+ £1.32 P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by revivalbooks
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £4.51Trending at £4.84
- £8.32Trending at £8.64
- £3.89Trending at £5.81
- £9.78Trending at £10.58
About this product
- Author(s)Michael E. Rosenbaum,William H. Lee
- PublisherKeats Pub Inc
- Date of Publication31/12/1987
- GenreFitness & Diet
- Series TitleNTC Keats - Health
- Place of PublicationNew Canaan, CT
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKeats Pub Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight53 g
- Width142 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Author BiographyDr. William C.Y. Lee (Santa Clara, CA) is the Chairman of LinkAir, Inc. One of the original pioneers who developed wireless technology at Bell Labs, and world-renowned for his development of commercial CDMA technology, Dr. Lee is a technologist, innovator, teacher and writer. He is an honorable professor at three universities: Beijing University of Aeronautics and Aero Astronautics, Southwest Jiao Tong University (Chengdu), and Taiwan National Chiao Tung University. He is the author of the previous two editions of Mobile Cellular Telecommunications, as well as four other books.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.