All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.38
- £10.87Trending at £13.84
- £10.25Trending at £11.39
- £23.94Trending at £24.12
- £30.25Trending at £30.96
- £6.52Trending at £7.00
- £5.78Trending at £6.85
About this product
- DescriptionReviews the progress and studies in the chemistry, metabolism and spectroscopy of chlorophylls, bacteriochlorophylls and their protein complexes. This title discusses the progress on the applications of chlorophylls as photosensitizers in photodynamic therapy of cancerous tumours, and as molecular probes in biochemistry and medicine.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/04/2006
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleAdvances in Photosynthesis and Respiration
- Series Part/Volume Numberv.25
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note8 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight1699 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Edited byBernhard Grimm,Hugo Scheer,Robert J. Porra,Wolfhart Rudiger
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.