Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £23.99
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionThis collection of essays examines a centuries-old obsession - chocolate. The history of cacao and chocolate-making is explored, as well as its use in literature, art, music and folklore, as a subject for psychology and childrearing and as a product for business. Recipes are also provided.
- Author BiographyALEX SZOGYI is Professor of French and Comparative Literature at Hunter College/City University of New York. He has published extensively on George Sand, her theatre and her novels. In addition, he has been a restaurant reviewer for the Village Voice and a cookbook editor for many culinary magazines.
- Author(s)Alex Szogyi
- Date of Publication09/12/1997
- GenreCultural Studies
- Series TitleContributions in Intercultural & Comparative Studies
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 14
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight527 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.