All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn introductory essay in this book interrelates the writer's diverse concerns, and also analyzes discussions generated by the original papers, focusing on the underlying issues of economic analysis and methods.
- Author BiographyAmartya Sen, winner of the 1998 Nobel Prize in Economics, is Lamont University Professor, Harvard University.
- Author(s)Amartya K. Sen
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication12/09/1997
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard University Press
- Content Note8 line illustrations, 2 tables
- Weight631 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine33 mm
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.95Trending at £21.07
- £33.98Trending at £35.32
- £2.80Trending at £4.58
- £11.71Trending at £13.59
- £10.84Trending at £12.99
- £9.09Trending at £9.96
- £8.22Trending at £8.53
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.