All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.53
- £6.19Trending at £6.31
- £4.67Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.76
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
- £11.33Trending at £12.26
About this product
- DescriptionWith fewer than thirty years of history, charter school research is limited and, by most accounts, contradictory. This book discusses these contradictions and various ways charter school leaders and administrators can ensure their schools are successful.
- Author BiographyPriscilla Wohlstetter is distinguished research professor in the department of education policy and social analysis at Teachers College, Columbia University, and a senior research fellow with the Consortium for Policy Research in Education. Joanna Smith is an assistant research professor at USC s Rossier School of Education and assistant director of the Center on Educational Governance. Caitlin C. Farrell is a post-doctoral fellow at the University of California, Berkeley.
- Author(s)Caitlin C Farrell,Joanna Smith,Priscilla Wohlstetter
- PublisherHarvard Educational Publishing Group
- Date of Publication30/04/2013
- GenreUnclassifiable: no BIC
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard Educational Publishing Group
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width150 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Foreword byMichael W Kirst
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.