All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA radically revised and updated account of Noam Chomsky's thought and its revolutionary impact on linguistics, psychology, philosophy and politics.
- Author BiographyNeil Smith is a Fellow of the British Academy and an Honorary Member of the Linguistic Society of America. Nicholas Allott is Senior Lecturer of English Language at the University of Oslo.
- Author(s)Neil Smith,Nicholas Allott
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication07/01/2016
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight790 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.56Trending at £9.71
- £6.19Trending at £6.46
- £4.67Trending at £5.15
- £32.40Trending at £34.34
- £10.90Trending at £12.96
- £11.85Trending at £12.42
- £12.39Trending at £13.21
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.