All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis discussion of Chopin's four ballades combines history and analysis to provide a detailed picture of these popular piano works, investigating the social and musical background to Chopin's unique style, describing the manuscript sources and evaluating the many printed editions of the ballades.
- Author(s)Jim Samson
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication05/11/1992
- GenreMusic & Dance
- Series TitleCambridge Music Handbooks
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content NoteBackground, genesis and reception, form and design, genre, notes, select bibliography, index.
- Weight300 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Series Edited byJulian Rushton
Best selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £109.99Trending at £123.46
- £6.80Trending at £7.69
- £14.34Trending at £14.60
- £23.91Trending at £29.71
- £36.27Trending at £37.44
- £28.35Trending at £31.99
- £28.91Trending at £37.40
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.