All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAims to bridge the theoretical and practical aspects of the choreographic process. This work helps readers learn how to solve common choreography problems, design and shape movements into a dance and organise a concert.
- Author BiographySandra Cerny Minton co-ordinates the dance programme at the University of Northern Colorado (UNC) in Greeley. She has taught and choreographed dance for more than 25 years and directed numerous concerts. Minton has been an active member of the Colorado Dance Alliance, the US National Dance Association and the American Alliance for Health, Physical Education, Recreation and Dance, for which she was publications director for two years. She has also devoted her energy to scholarship and grant writing at UNC. Minton earned her master's degree in dance education from the University of California at Los Angeles and earned her PhD in dance and related arts from the Texas Woman's University. She has written numerous articles, a book chapter and other books on dance choreography, as well as presenting at conferences across North America.
- Author(s)Sandra Minton
- PublisherHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Date of Publication01/06/2007
- GenreMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationChampaign
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2007
- ImprintHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Content Note12 illustrations, 80 photos
- Weight508 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £7.45Trending at £8.02
- £29.50Trending at £42.63
- £27.37Trending at £28.88
- £26.39Trending at £28.41
- £20.75Trending at £21.69
- £10.62Trending at £11.95
- £23.35Trending at £24.19
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.