All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA study of American evangelicals that assesses the common stereotype of evangelicals as intolerant, right-wing, religious zealots seeking to impose a Christian moral order through political force.
- Author BiographyChristian Smith is Professor of Sociology at the University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. His books include American Evangelicalism: Embattled and Thriving (1998) and Resisting Reagan: The U.S. Central America Peace Movement (1996).
- Author(s)Christian Smith
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication31/05/2002
- GenreChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Content Note2 line illustrations, 14 tables
- Weight63 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.44Trending at £11.29
- £5.34Trending at £6.03
- £10.13Trending at £11.86
- £12.10Trending at £13.40
- £10.87Trending at £13.91
- £5.02Trending at £6.51
- £5.70Trending at £7.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.