All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis comprehensive anthology of primary documents and materials explores the evolution and study of Christian ethical principles. It may be used independently, or alongside the accompanying textbook, Introducing Christian Ethics, for a complete overview of the field.
- Author BiographySamuel Wells is Dean of Duke University Chapel and Research Professor of Christian Ethics at Duke Divinity School, Durham, North Carolina. He has written widely on Christian social ethics, including God s Companions: Reimagining Christian Ethics (2006), The Blackwell Companion to Christian Ethics (edited, with Stanley Hauerwas, 2004), and Introducing Christian Ethics (with Ben Quash, 2010), all published by Wiley-Blackwell.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication23/04/2010
- GenreChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Weight756 g
- Width189 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited bySamuel Wells
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.53
- £6.19Trending at £6.27
- £4.67Trending at £5.11
- £32.40Trending at £33.55
- £11.14Trending at £12.74
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.