All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOffers a perspective on the pursuit of wellness for body, mind and spirit. This book draws on the expertise and perspective of a team of Christian academics engaged in teaching health and wellness courses with a Christian foundation.
- Author BiographyPeter Walters, is a professor in the department of applied health science at a private, inter-denominational Christian college in Illinois. Since 1996, he has directed the wellness programme at university level, during which he has evaluated the health and wellness behaviour of more than 5,000 college students. He has taught health and wellness courses for almost two decades. John Byl, is a professor of physical education at Redeemer University College in Ancaster, Ontario, Canada, where he teaches wellness courses. Byl has been a professor since 1986 and has edited, authored, or coauthored 20 books.
- Author(s)John Byl,Peter Walters
- PublisherHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Date of Publication26/03/2013
- GenreChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationChampaign
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Content Note148 colour illustrations, 35 colour illustrations
- Weight1066 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.57
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £32.40Trending at £33.67
- £11.14Trending at £12.78
- £11.85Trending at £12.26
- £12.39Trending at £13.04
- £11.33Trending at £12.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.