All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLaura Nasrallah argues that early Christian literature is best understood when read alongside the archaeological remains of Roman antiquity.
- Author BiographyLaura Salah Nasrallah is Associate Professor of New Testament and Early Christianity at Harvard Divinity School. She is the author of An Ecstasy of Folly: Prophecy and Authority in Early Christianity and co-editor of Prejudice and Christian Beginnings: Investigating Race, Gender, and Ethnicity in Early Christian Studies and From Roman to Early Christian Thessalonike: Studies in Religion and Archaeology.
- Author(s)Laura Salah Nasrallah
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication25/01/2010
- GenreChristian History & Denominations
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note31 b/w illus. 1 map
- Weight890 g
- Width215 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine24 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.48
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £11.08Trending at £13.05
- £11.85Trending at £12.54
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.