All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSurveys the ways in which Christian ideas and institutions shaped sexual norms and conduct from the time of Luther and Columbus to that of Thomas Jefferson. This book reflects the scholarship, and covers the issues, in areas outside of Europe.
- Author BiographyMerry Wiesner-Hanks is a Distinguished Professor of History at the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee. Her most recent publications include Early Modern Europe, 1450-1750 (2006) and The Marvelous Hairy Girls: The Gonzales Sisters and their Worlds (2009).
- Author(s)Merry E. Wiesner-Hanks
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication24/02/2010
- GenreChristianity: General
- Series TitleChristianity and Society in the Modern World
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note8 black & white illustrations
- Weight548 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.89Trending at £5.19
- £6.40Trending at £7.38
- £10.25Trending at £11.39
- £12.10Trending at £13.61
- £10.87Trending at £13.84
- £4.50Trending at £6.04
- £23.95Trending at £24.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.