All listings for this product
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
About this product
- DescriptionChristianity in the Later Roman Empire is an essential sourcebook of primary material for teachers and students and provides accessible and insightful commentary on the Church in the later Roman empire.
- Author BiographyDavid M. Gwynn is Reader in Ancient and Late Antique History at Royal Holloway, University of London, UK.
- Author(s)David M. Gwynn
- PublisherContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Date of Publication20/11/2014
- GenreChristian History & Denominations
- Series TitleBloomsbury Sources in Ancient History
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Content Note1 maps
- Weight622 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.