All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a volume of Christmas jokes, puzzles and poems, designed to keep the children amused over the holiday season.
- Author BiographySandy Ransford has worked both as a children's and adult book editor and for the last ten years has been a freelance editor, packager and writer of a great number of very successful joke and activity books. Paul Cookson spends most of his time visiting schools, writing and performing his poetry, compiling anthologies and helping children to write their own poems. He is also a freelance illustrator specialising in cartoons. He lives in Retford, Nottinghamshire.
- Author(s)Paul Cookson,Sandy Ransford
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication12/10/2001
- GenreChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMacmillan Children's Books
- Out-of-print date14/06/2005
- Content Noteb&w line illustrations
- Weight171 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Reading AgeFrom 4 to 99
- Interest Age4+
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £41.21Trending at £43.22
- £6.33Trending at £6.98
- £41.21Trending at £42.37
- £4.49Trending at £4.71
- £8.85Trending at £9.16
- £3.44Trending at £5.98
- £8.30Trending at £8.65
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.