All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Quinn family celebrate their most dramatic Christmas yet in this enchanting sequel to Elin Hilderbrand's bestselling WINTER STREET.
- Author BiographyElin Hilderbrand does her best writing on the beaches of Nantucket, as well as on the charming streets of Beacon Hill in Boston. She has three magical children who beg her not to sing along to the radio or dance in public. This is her sixteenth novel.
- Author(s)Elin Hilderbrand
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication19/11/2015
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder & Stoughton Ltd
- Weight364 g
- Width154 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best selling in Other Fiction
Save on Other Fiction
- £14.98Trending at £15.58
- £26.85Trending at £27.96
- £9.99Trending at £11.58
- £3.69Trending at £6.19
- £2.68Trending at £2.90
- £5.73Trending at £9.35
- £14.67Trending at £15.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.