All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBringing the specific themes of Christology into dialogue with contemporary science, this work engages developments in late modern philosophy of science in order to articulate the Christian beliefs about Jesus Christ in a way that responds to challenges and opportunities that have arisen in light of various scientific discoveries.
- Author BiographyF. LeRon Shults is Professor of Systematic Theology at the University of Agder, Norway.
- Author(s)F. LeRon Shults
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication28/04/2008
- GenreReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Series TitleAshgate Science and Religion Series
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, figures
- Weight358 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Series Edited byProfessor Ted Peters,Professor Roger Trigg,Professor J. Wentzel Van Huyssteen
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.56Trending at £9.70
- £6.19Trending at £6.46
- £4.67Trending at £5.15
- £32.40Trending at £34.34
- £10.90Trending at £12.96
- £11.85Trending at £12.42
- £12.39Trending at £13.21
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.