All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionStudies Honor? as an auteur who intervenes in French filmmaking practices and culture with a queer cam?ra-stylo.
- Author BiographyDavid A. Gerstner is professor of cinema studies at the City University of New York, College of Staten Island and Graduate Center. His books include Queer Pollen: White Seduction, Black Male Homosexuality, and the Cinematic and Authorship and Film (coedited with Janet Staiger). Julien Nahmias is a psychiatrist and works at the Institut Paul Sivadon-Association L'Elan Retrouve, Paris, France. He has written a medical thesis about the cinematic representation of the psychiatrist and has given lectures on the topic of psychiatry and cinema (University of Paris V).
- Author(s)David A. Gernstner,Julien Nahmias
- PublisherWayne State University Press
- Date of Publication30/12/2015
- Language(s)English & English
- GenreFilm, TV & Radio
- Series TitleContemporary Approaches to Film and Media Series
- Place of PublicationDetroit, MI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWayne State University Press
- Content Note118 illustrations
- Weight525 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.56Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.88Trending at £5.14
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £11.14Trending at £12.83
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.