All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe first fully-illustrated account of the life and work of Christopher Wood. The text describes the trajectory of Wood's reputation as an artist during his short lifetime and after his death, when the originality of his output was recognized by key figures in British art history and a posthumous exhibition of his works proved phenomenally popular.
- Author BiographyChristopher Andreae has written about art since the early 1960s. He is the author of Philip Reeves (2015), Mary Fedden: Enigmas and Variations (2007 and 2014), Joan Eardley (2013), Mary Newcomb (1996 and 2007), A Word or Two (a collection of essays published in 2004) and Winifred Nicholson (2009).
- Author(s)Katy Norris
- PublisherLund Humphries Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication28/07/2016
- GenreIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLund Humphries Publishers Ltd
- Width228 mm
- Height270 mm
Best selling in Other Books, Comics, Magazines
Save on Other Books, Comics, Magazines
- £8.99Trending at £10.87
- £17.64Trending at £19.31
- £6.87Trending at £7.20
- £3.34Trending at £3.50
- £7.76Trending at £8.89
- £4.50Trending at £5.37
- £7.79Trending at £8.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.