All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £10.63Trending at £11.99
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.13
About this product
- DescriptionThe only comprehensive survey of chromatographic methods for the analysis of aroma compounds and fragrances, this book, written by a recognized member of the separation science community, features extensive tables with relevant data to aid method choice.
- Author BiographyTibor Cserhati was born 1938 in Hungary. Graduated at the Chemi- cal Engineering Faculty of the Technical University of Budapest, 1962. Postgraduate training in instrumental analytical chemistry 1965-1966. Dr. degree at the same University in 1968. Ph.D. (Can- didate) degree in 1973. Research fellow at the Dairy Research Institute (1965-1973). Senior research scientist at the Plant Protection Institute of Hungarian Academy of Sciences (1975-1988). From 1989 scientific counsellor at the Institute of Che- mistry, Chemical Research Centre, Hungarian Academy of Sciences. The Dr.Sc. degree was awarded by the Hungarian Academy of Sciences in 1988. Dr.Cserhati is author or coauthor of six books and more than 490 scientific papers dealing with the separation and quantitative determination of bioactive compounds and xenobiotics by using various chromatographic techniques such as thin-layer chromatography, gas-liquid chromatography and high-performance liquid chromatography.
- Author(s)Tibor Cserhati
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication28/01/2010
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note130 black & white tables, biography
- Weight742 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.