All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £5.94Trending at £6.38
- £10.31Trending at £11.79
- £6.52Trending at £6.86
- £6.75Trending at £7.02
- £7.83Trending at £8.34
- £5.79Trending at £6.85
About this product
- DescriptionDeals with the chromogranins, secretory prohormones from the diffuse neuroendocrine system. This title presents the concepts of their structure, biogenesis, biosynthesis, secretion, tissue-specific distribution, and processing with emphasis on functional aspects of biologically active sequences and clinical perspectives of circulation prohormones.
- PublisherSpringer Science+Business Media
- Date of Publication01/08/2000
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleAdvances in Experimental Medicine and Biology
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 482
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPlenum Publishing Co.,N.Y.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight2300 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byDominique Aunis,Karen B. Helle
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.