All listings for this product
About this product
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication19/11/2014
- GenreOther Specific Technologies
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Biology
- Series Part/Volume Number1239
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note22 colour illustrations, 12 black & white tables, biography
- Weight899 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byShondra M. Pruett-Miller
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 2015
- Table Of Contents1. Genome Editing by Targeted Chromosomal Mutagenesis Dana Carroll 2. -piggyBac Transposon-Based Insertional Mutagenesis in Mouse Haploid Embryonic Stem Cells Stephen J. Pettitt, E-Pien Tan, and Kosuke Yusa 3. Using Phage Integrases in a Site-Specific Dual Integrase Cassette Exchange Strategy Jonathan M. Geisinger and Michele P. Calos 4. Genome Mutagenesis Using Synthetic Triplex-Forming Molecules and Recombinagenic DNA Faisal Reza and Peter M. Glazer 5. Genome Engineering Using Adeno-Associated Virus (AAV) Rob Howes and Christine Schofield 6. Engineering of Customized Meganucleases Via In Vitro Compartmentalization and In Cellulo Optimization Ryo Takeuchi, Michael Choi, and Barry L. Stoddard 7. Efficient Design and Assembly of Custom TALENs Using the Golden Gate Platform Tomas Cermak, Colby G. Starker, and Daniel F. Voytas 8. Ligation-Independent Cloning (LIC) Assembly of TALENs Jonathan L. Schmid-Burgk, Tobias Schmidt, and Veit Hornung 9. Assembly and Characterization of megaTALs for Hyperspecific Genome Engineering Applications Sandrine Boissel and Andrew M. Scharenberg 10. Genome Engineering Using CRISPR-Cas9 System Le Cong and Feng Zhang 11. Donor Plasmid Design for Codon and Single Base Genome Editing Using Zinc Finger Nucleases Shondra M. Pruett-Miller and Gregory D. Davis 12. Endogenous Gene Tagging with Fluorescent Proteins John Fetter, Andrey Samsonov, Nathan Zenser, Fan Zhang, Hongyi Zhang, and Dmitry Malkov 13. Silencing Long Non-Coding RNAs with Genome-Editing Tools Tony Gutschner 14. Gene Editing Using ssODNs with Engineered Endonucleases Fuqiang Chen, Shondra M. Pruett-Miller, and Gregory D. Davis 15. Genome Editing in Human Pluripotent Stem Cells Using Site-Specific Nucleases Kunitoshi Chiba and Dirk Hockemeyer 16. Strategies to Increase Genome Editing Frequencies and to Facilitate the Identification of Edited Cells Matthew Porteus 17. Using Engineered Endonucleases to Create Knockout and Knockin Zebrafish Models Victoria M. Bedell and Stephen C. Ekker 18. Creating Knockout and Knockin Rodents Using Engineered Endonucleases Via Direct Embryo Injection Takehito Kaneko and Tomoji Mashimo 19. Simple Sperm Preservation by Freeze-Drying for Conserving Animal Strains Takehito Kaneko
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.67Trending at £5.00
- £6.40Trending at £7.36
- £7.81Trending at £8.36
- £6.06Trending at £6.39
- £10.31Trending at £11.81
- £5.79Trending at £6.64
- £6.52Trending at £6.87
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.