All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.81Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.95Trending at £12.77
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
About this product
- DescriptionThis handbook, written by a group of practice nurses, specialist practitioners and nurse lecturers, explores the practical aspects of nursing patients with the most commonly encountered chronic conditions.
- Author BiographyTESSA MUNCEY is Principal Lecturer in the School of Health Studies at Homerton College, Cambridge where she is widely involved with curriculum development. She is an experienced practitioner and has worked as a staff nurse, district nurse and health visitor. ALISON PARKER is a part-time Lecturer in the School of Health Studies at Homerton College, Cambridge and a part-time Practice Nurse in Cambridgeshire. She is particularly involved with asthma care and has published in this area.
- Author(s)Alison Parker,Tessa Muncey
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication08/11/2001
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Noteresources, bibliography, index
- Weight472 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byAlison Parker,Tessa Muncey
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.