All listings for this product
Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £9.76Trending at £9.87
- £4.51Trending at £4.85
- £8.32Trending at £8.60
- £3.89Trending at £5.79
- £10.21Trending at £10.53
About this product
- DescriptionChronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS/ME) affects around 250,000 people in the UK, and an estimated one million in the USA. It has no cure, but often improves with treatment and self-help. This book presents the latest thinking on the condition, along with advice on how to manage it.
- Author BiographyDr Megan A. Arroll has worked in chronic fatigue for the past 10 years. She is a Visiting Research Fellow at the University of East London, and has published several papers on CFS.
- Author(s)Dr. Megan A. Arroll
- PublisherSPCK Publishing
- Date of Publication17/07/2014
- GenreFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSheldon Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight150 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine7 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.