CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £8.95Trending at £9.95
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £24.93Trending at £25.93
- £11.71Trending at £12.84
- £21.48Trending at £29.18
- £7.66Trending at £9.93
About this product
- Author(s)Ranjan Roy
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication12/02/2010
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight266 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2006
- Table Of ContentsThe Changing Nature of Families in the West.- The Impact of Chronic Pain on Marriage and Family.- The Health of the Partners (Spouses) and the Children.- Chronic Pain and Sexual Relations.- The Meaning and Function of Pain in Marriage: The Interactional Perspective.- What Happens to Communication?.- Who Does What? An Exploration of Family Roles.- What Happens to the Children?.- Partner Abuse and Chronic Pain.- Issues in Couple Therapy.- Family Therapy.- Some Further Thoughts.
- Author BiographyRanjan Roy is Professor of Social Work and Clinical Health Psychology, Faculty of Medicine, University of Manitoba, Manitoba, Winnipeg, Canada. He is also a Consultant (Scientific) in the Department of Anethesia, St. Boniface Hospital, Winnipeg. He has authored and edited 11 books and published more than 80 scientific papers and chapters. He has been an invited lecturer on the psychological and social aspects of chronic pain. He is a Fellow of the Royal Society of Canada and the Canadian Academy of Science and Humanities.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.