All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn annotated bibliography of the chronic pain in later life literature. It consists of 302 entries covering, assessment of chronic pain, the human body and chronic pain, perceptions of chronic pain, treatment of chronic pain, and correlates and consequences of chronic pain.
- Author BiographyKAREN A. ROBERTO is Professor and Director of the Center for Gerontology at Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University. DEBORAH T. GOLD is Associate Professor of Medical Sociology and Senior Fellow at the Duke University Center on Aging.
- Author(s)Deborah T. Gold,Karen A. Roberto
- Date of Publication30/11/2000
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleBibliographies & Indexes in Gerontology
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight606 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statementannotated edition
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £10.63Trending at £11.99
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.