All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis groundbreaking book provides a much-needed overview of self-management in chronic physical illness. It provides the theoretical and conceptual background to self-management, as well as examining issues related to the delivery of self-management interventions in chronic illness.
- Author BiographyStanton Newman is Professor of Health Psychology and Head of the Centre for Behavioural and Social Sciences at University College London, UK. Elizabeth Steed is a Chartered Health Psychologist working at the Royal Brompton Hospital, London, UK. In addition, she is an Honorary Research Associate at University College London, UK. Kathleen Mulligan is a Chartered Health Psychologist and a Research Fellow at University College London, UK.
- Author(s)Elizabeth Steed,Kathleen Mulligan,Stanton Newman
- PublisherOpen University Press
- Date of Publication01/11/2007
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationMilton Keynes
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOpen University Press
- Weight1 g
- Width67 mm
- Height95 mm
- Spine7 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £10.63Trending at £11.99
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.