All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSince World War II, there has been tremendous success in the development of new methods for dating artifacts; the so-called 'radiocarbon revolution' was only the first such discovery. This text compiles the work of some of most innovative archaeologists, who summarize progress in their respective techniques, with an emphasis on developments.
- PublisherSpringer Science+Business Media
- Date of Publication01/11/1997
- Series TitleAdvances in Archaeological and Museum Science
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 2
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPlenum Publishing Co.,N.Y.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1690 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byMartin J. Aitken,R. E. Taylor
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.89Trending at £5.19
- £6.40Trending at £7.38
- £10.25Trending at £11.39
- £12.10Trending at £13.61
- £10.87Trending at £13.84
- £4.68Trending at £6.04
- £23.95Trending at £24.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.