Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.68Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.47
About this product
- DescriptionAssesses Winston Churchill's political career. This book challenges the sentimental image of the great wartime leader and argues that Churchill's impact on Great Britain was, in fact, consistently disastrous. It also covers Churchill's time as pre-war Chancellor and his contradictory economic policies.
- Author BiographyNigel Knight is a lecturer in British Government at the University of Cambridge and in Economics and Politics at Magdalene College, Cambridge. He is the author of Governing Britain Since 1945, and has also worked in national politics, both advising and writing policy.
- Author(s)Nigel Knight
- PublisherDavid & Charles
- Date of Publication26/09/2008
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationNewton Abbot
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDavid & Charles
- Out-of-print date29/05/2010
- Content Note40 photographs & 2x8pp plate sections
- Width148 mm
- Height216 mm
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.