All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn innovative case study in religious change at Rome that examines how Cicero explores and experiments with concepts of deification.
- Author BiographySpencer Cole is Assistant Professor in the Department of Classical and Near Eastern Studies at the University of Minnesota. His publications include articles on Roman religion in both the republican and imperial periods, Augustan poetry, and Greek drama. He is also a contributor to The Routledge Dictionary of Ancient Mediterranean Religions.
- Author(s)Spencer Cole
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication31/12/2013
- GenreHistory: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight450 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine16 mm
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £11.94Trending at £12.92
- £25.27Trending at £26.25
- £20.23Trending at £20.58
- £10.16Trending at £14.46
- £11.89Trending at £17.07
- £9.48Trending at £10.20
- £9.59Trending at £12.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.