All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCinema and Nation considers the ways in which film production and reception are shaped by ideas of national belonging and examines the implications of globalisation for the concept of national cinema.
- Author BiographyMette Hjort is Associate Professor in the Department of Languages and Intercultural Studies, Aalborg University. Scott MacKenzie is Lecturer in Film and Media Studies at the School of English and American Studies, University of East Anglia, Norwich.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication24/08/2000
- GenreFilm, TV & Radio
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note12 b&w photographs
- Weight703 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byMette Hjort,Scott Mackenzie
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.86
- £6.74Trending at £7.34
- £11.52Trending at £13.59
- £9.95Trending at £12.96
- £10.31Trending at £11.46
- £5.70Trending at £5.90
- £5.70Trending at £7.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.