All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionChallenges popular notions of a uniform Hollywood style by disclosing uncanny networks of incongruities, coincidences, and contingencies at the margins of the cinematic frame
- Author BiographyRashna Wadia Richards is Associate Professor and T. K. Young Chair of English at Rhodes College.
- Author(s)Rashna Wadia Richards
- PublisherIndiana University Press
- Date of Publication28/12/2012
- GenreFilm, TV & Radio
- Place of PublicationBloomington, IN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIndiana University Press
- Content Note26 b&w illus.
- Weight454 g
- Width3895 mm
- Height5830 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £97.50Trending at £102.94
- £36.57Trending at £38.28
- £53.00Trending at £61.89
- £7.23Trending at £8.24
- £24.98Trending at £27.86
- £21.97Trending at £23.11
- £11.70Trending at £12.10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.