All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExamines the importance of the year 1958 as a critical tipping point in the evolution of American art. This title explores the moment American artists first departed from Abstract Expressionism to develop fresh trends that helped define the last half of the 20th century. It includes approximately sixty-one works by fifty-six artists.
- Author BiographyRoni Feinstein is corresponding editor of Art in America and instructor in the Department of Education at the Museum of Modern Art in New York.
- Author(s)Rona Feinstein
- PublisherThe University of North Carolina Press
- Date of Publication15/11/2008
- GenreFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationChapel Hill
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe University of North Carolina Press
- Content Notewith 62 full-colour plates
- Weight953 g
- Width229 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Foreword byEmily Kass
- Edition Statement1st New edition
Best selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £20.97Trending at £21.18
- £7.45Trending at £7.75
- £23.91Trending at £29.31
- £36.27Trending at £36.93
- £28.35Trending at £31.55
- £28.91Trending at £36.89
- £34.79Trending at £38.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.