All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCentred on the relationship between the personal lives of the writers John Middleton Murry, Katherine Mansfield, and D. H. Lawrence and the works they produced this intriguing study develops a portrait of a circle of writers who significantly influenced the development of modernism in Britain.
- Author BiographySydney Janet Kaplan is Professor of English at the University of Washington. She is the author of Katherine Mansfield and the Origins of Modernist Fiction (Cornell University Press, 1991) and Feminine Consciousness in the Modern British Novel (University of Illinois Press, 1975).
- Author(s)Sydney Janet Kaplan
- PublisherEdinburgh University Press
- Date of Publication05/10/2010
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdinburgh University Press
- Weight192 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £6.27Trending at £7.75
- £7.26Trending at £8.13
- £8.77Trending at £9.31
- £4.99Trending at £6.32
- £12.49Trending at £13.17
- £7.12Trending at £8.81
- £12.09Trending at £13.52
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.