All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- £23.99Trending at £31.62
- £15.88Trending at £16.86
- £15.25Trending at £16.08
- £20.34Trending at £21.06
- £25.75Trending at £27.19
- £23.50Trending at £25.17
- £11.24Trending at £20.99
About this product
- DescriptionCome one, come all to the circus and learn about shapes. Dancing bears, sprightly monkeys, grand elephants, and elegant horses introduce squares, rectangles, circles and triangles to readers.
- Author BiographyStuart J. Murphy is a visual learning specialist. A graduate of the Rhode Island School of Design, he has a strong background in design and art direction. He also has extensive experience in the world of educational publishing. Drawing on all these talents, Stuart J. Murphy brings a unique perspective to the MathStart series. In MathStart books, pictures do more than tell stories; they teach math. Stuart J. Murphy and his wife, Nancy, live in Boston. Edward Miller has illustrated A Drop of Blood and What Happens to a Hamburger? for the Let's-Read-and-Find-Out Science series. He lives in New York City.
- Author(s)Stuart J. Murphy
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication04/06/1998
- GenrePre-school & Early Learning
- Series TitleMathStart 1
- Series Part/Volume NumberLevel 1
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight140 g
- Width230 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Illustrator(s)Edward Miller
- Reading Age3+
- Interest AgeUnder 6
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.