All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book develops a fresh and challenging perspective on the city. Drawing on a wide and diverse range of material and texts, it argues that too much contemporary urban theory is based on nostalgia for a humane, face-to-face and bounded city.
- Author BiographyAsh Amin is Professor of Geography at the University of Durham. Nigel Thrift is Professor of Geographical Sciences at the University of Bristol.
- Author(s)Ash Amin,Nigel J. Thrift
- PublisherPolity Press
- Date of Publication22/03/2002
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPolity Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight460 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.60
- £7.85Trending at £8.47
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £4.98Trending at £5.74
- £14.67Trending at £15.47
- £16.13Trending at £20.42
- £8.49Trending at £8.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.