All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £12.28Trending at £14.50
- £19.99Trending at £28.08
- £29.59Trending at £37.77
- £19.38Trending at £21.16
- £39.18Trending at £59.89
- £7.72Trending at £7.84
- £5.82Trending at £8.97
About this product
- DescriptionA interdisciplinary, student focused exploration of contemporary global urban economies. It covers the theoretical alongside the empirical, with boxed examples and suggested reading and websites for every chapter.
- Author BiographyRonan Paddison is Emeritus Professor of Geography at the University of Glasgow. His research interests focus on the political processes driving urban change and, in particular, under what conditions local participation can contribute to the making of more inclusive and democratic cities. Recent projects have included the role of community participation in the installation of public art, and the limitations to public participation in the post-political city. He is Managing Editor of Urban Studies and of Space and Polity. Tom Hutton is Professor in the Centre for Human Settlements, School of Community & Regional Planning, Faculty of Applied Science at the University of British Columbia, Vancouver. His principal research interests are in the 'new economy'. Besides editing (or co-editing) special journal issues dealing with the new economy, his recent publications include The New Economy of the Inner City (Routledge, 2008/2010), Cities and the Cultural Economy (Routledge, 2014); and New Economic Spaces in Asian Cities: from industrial restructuring to the cultural turn (Routledge 2012; co-edited with Peter Daniels and K C Ho).
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication22/11/2014
- GenreEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSAGE Publications Ltd
- Width170 mm
- Height242 mm
- Edited byRonan Paddison,Tom Hutton
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.