All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £24.50Trending at £31.39
- £24.31Trending at £34.99
- £9.41Trending at £16.98
- £9.53Trending at £14.98
- £7.60Trending at £9.99
- £18.98Trending at £30.00
- £11.55Trending at £14.92
About this product
- DescriptionA fascinating study of how British travellers experienced, described and represented the cities they visited on the Grand Tour.
- Author BiographyRosemary Sweet is Professor of Urban History at the Centre for Urban History, University of Leicester. Her previous publications include The English Town, Government, Society and Culture (1999) and Antiquaries: The Discovery of the Past in Eighteenth-Century Britain (2004).
- Author(s)Rosemary Sweet
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication04/10/2012
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitleCambridge Social and Cultural Histories
- Series Part/Volume Number19
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note16 b/w illus.
- Weight670 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.