All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPresents the history of the transformation of America's heartland into the Rust Belt, chronicling the development of the cities of the industrial Midwest as they challenged the urban supremacy of the East, from their heyday to the trying times of the 1970s and '80s.
- Author BiographyJON C. TEAFORD is Professor of History at Purdue University. He is the author of a number of previous books on American urban history, including City and Suburb: The Political Fragmentation of Metropolitan America, 1850 1970 and The Rough Road to Renaissance: Urban Revitalization in America, 1940 1985.
- Author(s)Jon C. Teaford
- PublisherIndiana University Press
- Date of Publication22/04/1993
- GenreHistory: World & General
- Series TitleMidwestern History & Culture Series
- Place of PublicationBloomington, IN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIndiana University Press
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight445 g
- Width234 mm
- Height156 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £14.58Trending at £21.30
- £16.96Trending at £25.00
- £9.85Trending at £10.56
- £16.99Trending at £17.93
- £7.78Trending at £8.30
- £12.34Trending at £13.16
- £12.76Trending at £13.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.